800 FME, Electric milling motor, 230 Volt
This high-quality milling motor offers almost unlimited possibilities for interior design, furniture construction, various grinding and milling work. It features a soft-start motor which prevents the motor from slipping out of your hand due to a rough, high-torque start.
Because of the milling motors connection, you are able to attach a phenominal variety of tools such as: circular, edge, freehand, profile, template milling, folding, grooving, tines or other tools the compact milling motor can work brilliantly with them all.
The milling and grinding motor is ideally suited both as a straight grinder and as a drive for milling devices (milling tables).
- Soft start-up and start current limitation
- Electronic overload protection prevents the motor from overheating and for long life
- Armoured motor winding to protect against dust and particles
- Stainless steel motor flange with double bearing for improved milling performance
- Carbon cut-off brushes for motor protection
- Suitable for driving flexible shafts
- 4 m rubber power cable with quick-lock system
- Solid-state electronics, for constant power and speed
- Very slim design for best ergonomics
- Nominal rated input: 1050 / 800 / 530 Watt
- No-load speed: 5.000-25.000 / 10.000-29.000 / 29.000 1/min
- Collet: 8 mm
- Clamping collar diameter: 43 mm
- Tool weight: 1.7 / 1.4 / 1.3 kg
- Vibration emission level ah: 5.0 m/s2
- Uncertainty velue K: 1.5 m/s2
- Sound pressure level LpA: 78 dB(A)
- Noise power level LwA: 89 dB(A)